Friday, March 25, 2011

You Ain't Got Sh*T To Do...

It's Friday...Thank Gawd.

* My mother just called.  Maria is at her house - would I like her to drop by mine?  Well, of course I do! 
       Maria has been cleaning my apartment since November.  She only comes every few months, not like, weekly or anything.  I find having "help" wonderful.  I am a neat person by nature and my apartment is so minimalistic I really never have clutter.  I make my bed everyday, my towels are always neatly folded on the appropriate rack - I just hate doing floors.  So, Maria comes every so often and gives everything a good dust, sweep, mop and vacuum - a wondrous arrangement.  Only normally I take the recycling out before she visits.  Caught off guard this time, my recycling is overflowing...awesome.  Either she is going to think I am the wine-o I am, or she will think I had a very fun party.  Fingers crossed.

1 comment: