Monday, March 14, 2011

Manic Monday...


* My body clock does NOT like Daylight Savings. I'm tired. Mostly because I stayed up late to watch "Sister Wives". I find mind control fascinating.




* Realizing my youth is flying by, I think I need to be more grateful. Today I am grateful for:


* Flirtation - Really. Is there anything better than the early stages of a good, healthy flirtatious relationship?


* Butterflies - This goes back to flirtation. Joni Mitchell described this as "the dizzy dancing way you feel". Well said.


* Friends Who Listen - Even if You Are Repeating The Same Old Rant - Stef must be getting tired of the "I care but I don't" texts. Danny must think the interpreting is annoying - but they're my friends and they just keep on letting me work this one out for myself. Amazing people surround me. I am extremely lucky. For D and S, and for all the others who know me and love me just the same.


* Hope - The ability to know it, have it, appreciate it. Tattooed on muh body - might be the most important gift I have ever found within myself.


* A Job in a Field I Love - I have a love/hate relationship with it - but isn't that the point? It's work, after all.


* The 6th Sense Feeling You Get When You Know Something is Trouble - we have the choice more often than not. Today I choose to go ahead and let myself sink into the trouble I have created. Owning it is half the battle.


1 comment: