Monday, March 7, 2011

Foodie???

I love everything culinary. The food, the people, the scene - all things "foodie" have me under a spell. I follow the 411 in the restaurant scene. I know the meanings of the fancy french words. My favorite show is Top Chef. Micheal Voltaggio has my heart, along with Gabriel Rucker (gotta keep it local, too). I try to learn something new about food everyday. Living in a city ripe (pun intended) with extraordinary restaurants makes me giddy. I can't imagine being stuck in a Midwestern town with nothing but Chili's and Red Lobster. My soul would wither away. The funny thing is I am a vegetarian and refuse to eat flesh. Another telling aspect to the conundrum which is my life. Perhaps it is time to venture out. Maybe bacon is the gateway meat. Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment