Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday Morning...

* First off, I had the best meal last night.  We took family night on the road, venturing out to Little Bird, my man-friend Gabriel Rucker's newest venture.  I even showered and did my hair - just in case I had a sighting.  I adore that man - he does everything right...good decor, excellent wine list, AMAZING food. 

* Dating sucks.  Period.

* I have an overspending problem.  I can't help it.  I must consume...must spend hundreds on clothes I will undoubtedly not be able to wear in a month.  Being a size where I can once again fit into cute clothes, I feel the need to buy, buy, buy. 

* Speaking of being a certain size - the pants I am currently wearing are my "Inspiration Pants" - the ones I have had hanging over my closet door since November.  Yup.  I am wearing them today for the first time.  Take that, old me.  Take that. 

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing and I am so very proud of you! Hard work pays off!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete