Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday...

Guess what I did this weekend? 
NOTHING.  That's right.  I did nothing.  I played on my new iPad.  I watched a movie.  I drank wine and enjoyed my own company. 
I don't know if it's considered selfish or egotistical, or weird or what - but sometimes I think I have the most fun when I am alone.  I can watch/listen to whatever I want, I can wear PJs and skip makeup...it's always a good time.  Now, don't get me wrong, I have a great time with my friends when I DO go out...
Maybe it's the fact I deal with people all day long.  When I'm working I have to be "on" 100% of the time.  Sometimes I need to decompress.  With a cigarette, bunny slippers and silence. 

3 comments:

  1. i agree 100%. i can listen to 90s alternative radio all night in my guns n roses crop top tshirt and dance and have a cigarette. as much as i love my friends, i love myself way more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a sign we are officially adults. On that note, want to hangout soon?

    ReplyDelete