Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Restless


Today's realizations:


First off, Dots do NOT make a good breakfast. Although, deceiving because of their wonderful taste, Dots don't provide much sustenance besides sugar. And sugar makes me happy. And crazy. SUGAR MAKES ME WANT TO YELL.


Mike "The Situation" has tainted Sarah's vocabulary forever. It is now impossible to for me to rant on and on about stupid men without her interrupting in laughter. "I'm sorry but whenever you say 'the situation' I can't help but think of Jersey Shore". Excuse me, what? When we are discussing my love life (or pathetic lack there of) I would appreciate it if modern day pop culture references could be checked at the door. Speaking of love lives...
It is not appropriate - no matter how long it has been since you've seen someone - to ask, "When was the last time you got laid?". A classy lady never kisses and tells. Honestly, Wris.

No comments:

Post a Comment