Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Things I Know...Tuesday Edition

Today I am feeling hopeful.  Today is going to be the start of my "Happiness Project".  I am generally a happy person but I tend to whine.  A lot.  Too much.  Complaining and whining.  Blahhhhh.  Who wants to be around that?  Instead of doing so, I am going to focus on the gifts and positive aspects in my life.

* I have the best family.  Best.  My mother and father are good, funny people who are wiser than I give them credit for.  My best friends are family, too.  I have a support system that can't be rivaled.  Somehow I have surrounded myself with amazing, strong, fiercely loyal, hilarious people.  I am not sure what I did to deserve them but I will take it, and do my best to make them feel how very much I love them.

* I have managed to stumble into something that sort of resembles a relationship?  An older guy with a creative edge, M is really quite wonderful.  Pensive, smart, funny...now if only he had health insurance and wasn't 12 years older than me...????  I am going to do my best to enjoy the situation and live in the moment.  The rest will figure itself out.

* I am going to take 2012 by storm.  I will:
* Write Everyday * Be More Thankful * Start Creating Again * Challenge Myself * Forgive * Drink More Water * Appreciate The Good And Purge The Bad * Laugh More And Frown Less

No comments:

Post a Comment