Monday, January 16, 2012

It's Raining...It's Pouring...I have MONO?!?

Yes, the irony is not lost on me.  I have mono.  Go ahead, laugh it up.  In the meantime, I will do my best to find the silver lining in quarantine.  Sigh.
* It's raining - or snowing - or something in between.  A downright lovely day.  Good thing I am not supposed to leave my house.
* My best friend is moving today - into a "big girl house".  One with a basement and multiple bedrooms.  When did adulthood thrust itself upon my social circle?  I mean, wasn't it yesterday it was okay to use your parent's address as your "permanent mailing location"??
* How much of a good thing turns it into a negative?  This question applies to a lot of facets of my life:  booze, cigarettes, junk food, caffeine...attention...

No comments:

Post a Comment