Friday, January 20, 2012

It's All Good, Baby, Baby!

Friday.  Today is Friday.
I still can't leave the house or see anyone but it's Friday.  I don't have to get out of bed tomorrow.  I will, I'm just saying...
I purchased a white, velvet chair today.  A monumental feat, considering it is the first piece of furniture I have ever bought.  Alone.  The table, baker's rack, coffee table...all with one boyfriend or another.  Everything else has been gifted to me by my parent's move, etc.  Even the cutting boards - there are two - one from each of my long term relationships.  Odd, really.  It's going to be the best chair ever.  Even if it's not.  It's MY chair.
It's a little out there, a little gaudy and just right for the mood I am in.  Classic and risky.  I like it.
My mind is in a weird place, my heart in an even weirder one.  How DO people manage to be so carefree in their dating life?  Oh, wait.  That was me.  So, then, who is this girl?  A freaked out, over analytical ball of nerves and confusion.  Enough on that topic.  Enjoy your Friday.  I'm going to prop my feet up, put on a happy song and nod my head to the beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment