Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Things I know...Wet Wednesday Edition

Today is really blah.  The weather is horrendous - but I don't mind bad weather.  I kind of enjoy the dark, damp excuse for Oregon's winter season.  I just have had zero motivation to do anything except practice my eBay skills.  It's 3:28 and I just poured a glass of wine.  Whoops.  I feel like I could complain about a lot today but I am not going to let myself.  Instead, I will focus on the blessings I have in my life, ever so small.

* The maintenance guys and I are moving on from "hi...hi" conversations in the hallway to "Hey, you!  How was the wedding?".  The joys of working from home.  It's like I have some random form of office mates.  They just work here...as do I, I suppose.  The younger of the two might be developing a crush on me.  I could be totally wrong, he just turns really red when I walk by in my super tight cropped yoga pants.  Like, realllllly red. 

* I am reminding myself I am single because I want to be.  Of course I could be involved with someone (anyone) if I actually tried.  Take the maintenance guy, for instance.  JOKING.  I consciously choose to stay home or keep my attention focused when I do go out.  I have not "put it out there" that I am looking.  Am I looking?  Sigh.

* I think I need to start researching under-eye creams.  Things are beginning to look crepey.  It could be the fact I have had zero water today...but what if I am beginning to look "old"?????  Deep breaths.  I did just get carded for cigarettes yesterday.  Remain calm.

* I really enjoy sappy Youtube videos.  I won't waste your time posting links.  For reals, though...a good cry is worth it's weight in gold.  Perhaps I should research going back birth control along with eye cream.  My hormones are wacky. 

* I talked to a client named Rick Jones today...had to refrain from yelling out "I'm Rick Jones, Bitch!" at him.  I know, I know...it's Rick James...but Jones is just so close!!

No comments:

Post a Comment