Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Today is Wednesday...

Today is Wednesday...what this means:
* I have to attend the weekly banquet event order (BEO) meeting.  In theory, this meeting is awful.  I don't really mind it, however.  I enjoy my F & B team.  We are funny people - we have fun.   

* I have come into the best group of ladies.  Rarely do I trust women - especially like this.  When you know, you know, though, and I know.  We are all extremely opinionated, passionate and different on so many levels.  Most importantly, we are hilarious.  In the last 7 days we have gotten into a heated discussion on religion, reactivated and deactivated 3 separate facebook accounts, gotten tattoos (!!) at 1:15 in the morning at a parlor called Sea Tramp, corrupted an innocent coworker, had a 90's themed dance party, shut down a bar in tears, eaten at least 10 hamburgers, insulted the eye wear of a local skeez, designated a bar as our own...and I am talking all in one week.  There's more debauchery in the three of us than in most college frat houses.  Just sayin'. 

* I have a date tonight.  A.  Date.  I have a DATEEEEEE.  Obviously, I am freaking out.  I don't have the foggiest clue what I am doing.  I can woo the opposite sex, no problem, but attending something as traditional as a "date" has me thrown.  Cocktails after work.  Around 6.  I don't want to screw this one up.  I mean, on paper this one has real potential.  Fingers crossed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment