Thursday, March 25, 2010

Things I Know - Brought to You by The Day Thursday

* Being employed is far more exciting than laying in bed wondering what working again would be like. It turns out there is an entire world of functioning people who wake up before the sun and are proud to do so. I am happy to be included in this group.
* A little stress is good for me. Nerves might cause a racing heart. But how else can I appreciate a silent moment?
* My haircut is still God-awful.
* No man wants a woman who doesn't love herself. This, however, hasn't been my problem for years. It's just an observation.
* A great smile can outshine a beer belly any day. Nice tits will always trump a great smile, though.
* I'm in need of a manicure. They are pointless, as I seem to chip my nails instantly but nonetheless.
* I just went through my entire phonebook looking for a man to solicit. There wasn't a single possibility.
* John Mayer and Ben Harper make me laugh. Either that or cry. I blame the wine and the douchebag ex.
*

No comments:

Post a Comment