Saturday, February 26, 2011

Saturday Morning Edition

Last night was monumental. Why? We found the best. bar. ever. Okay, maybe not EVER but pretty damn good for a "stumble upon". Fuzzy tvs playing the Zers game, a bonfire in the back, a Foosball table, and PBR on draft - these are a few of my favorite things. I do believe Lucky's was the perfect setting for our Friday night. Yes, my head hurts a bit this morning. And yes, I am exhausted. And yes, I am foggy enough to start two sentences in a row with "And". But I laughed. A lot. Can you think of anything more therapeutic than an accidental great time with good people who not only inspire you to be better than you are, offer wonderful dating tips, agree to call you Rachel when appropriate, and sing whole-heartedly to Madonna in a bar full of angry men sporting unkempt beards? I enjoyed being "unapologetically myself". Something I am learning is easier said than done. Sometimes the stars align and the bitter cold drives you to enter the first door you come to.

Voila. Lucky's on Friday.

1 comment: